Not all poker players are playboys like Dan Bilzerian and why should they. Daniel Negreanu just became the best earning poker player of all times in July 2014 by ending up in second place on the ‘$1,000,000 The Big One for One Drop’ tournament and there is no need for pictures of half naked girls on Facebook for that.
Daniel is originally from Canada and won his second World Poker Tour (WPT) tournament in December 2004. In 2013 he won his 6th tournament World Series of Poker Europe title. His earnings over the last 10 years are almost $30.000,000 and that doesn’t even include cash games. This made him pass Antonio Esfandiari on the best earning player list in 2014.
Here is a little list of his winnings over the last decade
- $192,270 at the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure (PCA)/Season 1
- $1,770,218 No Limit Hold’em-tournament at the Five diamond WPC 2 WPT event season 3
- $755,525 at the Grand Casino Tunica Poker Tournament WSOP Circuit event
- $502,691 at the World Poker Open / WPT event Season 5
- $366,656 at the British Columbia Poker Championships
- $807,148 at the World Series of Poker Europe WSOPE
- $251,040 at the EPT Vienna Season 7
- $1,000,000 at the Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure (PCA) EPT Season 8
- $858,700 at the Pokerstars Monaco EPT Grand Final Season 8
- $1,092,456 at the World Series of Poker Asia Pacific
And his latest and all time best!
- $8,288,001 No Limit Hold’em – The Big One for One Drop-Tournament at the World Series of Poker 2014 (behind Daniel Colman)