Terms & Conditions
PokerOutRage is an independent review-website meant for entertainment purposes. We strive to correct and expert content, though no rights can be derived from our reviews and articles. We are aloof from every use of our content for promotion of illegal activities. Thus we can’t be hold liable if our content is to be used in such a way by third parties.
Though are reviews are fabricated with great care, inaccuracies might occur. We retain the right to adapt content at any time, without prior notice from PokerOutRage. We are not to be held accountable for any damage that might occur from our reviews or articles.
The content on PokerOutRage remains our intellectual property and can’t be adopted without our written permission. Unauthorized copy is considered an infringement of this ownership. All mentioned and pictured brands on PokerOutRage are property of their legal owners.
- PokerOutRage does not aim for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal activities.
- The content in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only and it cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind.
- PokerOutRage is an independent gambling directory and information service which provides the most comprehensive experience and gambling expertise.
- PokerOutRage takes no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
- PokerOutRage users are responsible for determining whether it is legal for them to play any particular game or place any particular wager.
- PokerOutRage does not guarantee the accuracy of any item within these materials.
- PokerOutRage will not be responsible for any damage, which may result from the use of these materials.
- The information on this server is subject to modification without any notice and does not represent an obligation on the part of PokerOutRage in the future.
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
- Unless identified with the label “Copy Freely”, the content of this website, are copyrighted by PokerOutRage. In consideration of this authorization, PokerOutRage‘ users agree that any copy of these documents one makes shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
- PokerOutRage users may not: copy, transmit or adjust information of this site in any way.
- Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by PokerOutRage and may not be licensed hereunder.
- PokerOutRage tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information.
- If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email.
- PokerOutRage reserves the right to deny any requests for a content removal at its sole discretion unless the content could be considered as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person’s privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.
On PokerOutRage we do not collect personal information besides your IP address. We do gather data concerning your behavior on our site to improve our user experience. This data will automatically be deleted after a fixed period of time; this concerns a period of 26 months. Improving user experience is limited to interface. Our cookies tell us for example on which device you are visiting us, so that we can show you the proper design.
What we don’t do
The data we collect is exclusively for internal use and will not be sold to third parties. Likewise, we won’t show different bonuses to individual visitors based on data previously collected. You can hold us to these promises! If and when our privacy regulation changes in any way, we will always make a notification of this on the website.
‘Just click it away and never think about it, these cookie notifications’. Sure, we don’t read or even think about these cookie pop-ups 99% of the time. But what do you actually agree with by clicking these notifications away? You might think of biscuits when you read about cookies, but they actually are small temporary text files on your pc or mobile phone.
Our Website uses website analytics provided by Google Analytics. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Website is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Website and the services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Website, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Website, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
If you want to enjoy everything our website has to offer, it is required that you accept our cookies (policy). This is done by simply clicking our notification away when you visit our website for the first time.